You're only steps away from having a demo reel that'll showcase your talent, wow casting agents and get you in the game.
Here's how to get started:
Just fill out the secure handy-dandy form below, then click the 'Pay Now' button. We'll charge you for the full amount of your demo reel.
These simple steps explain the process!
- After the payment is received, our patent-pending Demo Reel Builder form will appear -- a form with all the information we need to build your demo reel, including contact info, footage names, locations, roles and scene names.
- Fill in the links to where footage can be found. You also will upload head shots to be used as 'bumpers' and 'fillers' at the beginning and end of your reel.
- After you submit your information, you will receive two emails:
- One indicating we've received your information. We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your demo reel information to discuss the look and feel, pace and content of how your demo reel will be produced.
- A second email will come from our Dropbox account, giving you access to send us any footage or images not available online. If you have footage on DVD, we will supply you a mailing address. Please note, in this case, delays in post mail may cause delays in getting a finished product. If you're using post mail, we suggest using certified mail to get your DVDs to us.
- Once we have finished putting together your demo reel, we will send you a link through email to your proof status page, where you can view your proof. During this step of the process, you will have the ability to send us suggestions or ask for changes to your demo reel.
- To approve your demo reel, click the 'Approve Proof Now' button on your status page.
- When approval is received, we will upload your finished demo reel to the Dropbox folder in 3 different formats (480p, 540p and 720p).
- Upon upload to Dropbox, you can then download your final demo reel and upload it wherever you'd like.